Thursday, February 6, 2014

Best strategies we found in Using renting referrals system in PTC sites

Renting System is one of the source of getting fast cash but need some experience and cautious in using it

you only have 2 option to secure your success method:-

The First one : rent about 3-5 referrals and try your own style to sucess you have from autopay , 15 day to 240 day and continue to rent up to 5 referrals until you reach 30 - 50 referrals ,so you can up your renting method to 20 referrals and the reason for that it will give you time to understand the system and study several methods and if they will work with you or not and ,so on.

Second one : the number of referrals is up to you and there are many methods :-

first : -

90 days with renewing range 30-15 day.

Second:-

150 days with renewing range 30-10 day.

third:-

240 days with renewing range 30-7 day.



you can try a combination method between  those methods here is the best one from these combination :-

for first 100 referrals 90 days will do the trick after 100 - 300 days 150 days for renewing then upgrade to premium and continue with 240 days.

in the end thanks for reading our article and
We would like to see your comment to improve our services.
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

2 comments:

  1. I lately wish to offer a massive thumbs up towards the wonderful information you’ve here with this post. Hey I have also came across while surfing other blogs on net sites for freelancers like gicree.com. zopgraphics.com and many others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read almost all your blogs and I follow your write-ups without fail. Can you believe that I even take notes and points from your articles? Creepy…huh. I am now an established freelancer making lots of money sitting at home. How much more better life can get? I have plenty of time to spend with my family and friends. I am a more chilled out person now, and very popular. I have found my calling through marketplaces like Gicree and Zopgraphics …the list is endless. I am now an important earning member of my family. Happy me ?

    ReplyDelete